Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pokemon Nuzlocke - Blaze Black Ep. 12: I Work For RAID

Pokemon Nuzlocke - Blaze Black Ep. 12: I Work For RAID Video Clips. Duration : 20.03 Mins.


I normally don't do this but 20 likes would be awesome. I get way more comments than likes and it's weird. Wanna post a pokemon video of your own on my channel? More info here! www.youtube.com Info on future video and Livestreams can be found here! www.twitter.com See the whole Pokemon Nuzlocke show here! www.youtube.com Part 12 of my Pokemon Blaze Black Nuzlocke Run! Today we begin our challenge at the Castelia City Gym, home of too many fucking bugs! We also add a new team member to replace the greatest bird ever...Enzo. For More Pokemon videos from my fellow Youtubers check out these peeps! www.youtube.com www.youtube.com

Tags: Pokemon, pokemon blaze black, pokemon volt white, blazeblack, voltwhite, hack, hacked version, 649, all, nuzlocke run, nuzlock difficulty, Battle, walkthrough, unova, Zekrom, Reshiram, Playthrough, Lets play, 5th Generation, oshawott, tepig, snivy, XD, Gale Of Darkness, Colosseum, whirlwind, island, Japan, English, Patched, Rom, pokemonjourneyhd, Arceus, Free Event, Champion, Elite Four, Gym

No comments:

Post a Comment