Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wicked Zombies - Nacht Der Untoten - I apperceive I blot at Zombies!

Wicked Zombies - Nacht Der Untoten - I apperceive I blot at Zombies! Video Clips. Duration : 11.28 Mins.


Click here to see my other zombies video www.youtube.com Thumbs up if you want to see me play the other maps! Yup, I suck at Zombies.. I know.. I don't care.. haha. I just make these videos for fun and because people ask me to.. You can only get the extra maps in the hardened edition of black ops. FAQ What is the songs in the intro. First one is Korn - Wicked Second one is Atmosphere - Shrapnel Get it Wicked Shrapnel? Isn't that clever? Intro by www.youtube.com

Tags: Black, Ops, Zombies, Nacht, Der, Untoten, wickedshrapnel, is, better, than, your, mom, at, COD, Black Ops, Pack a Punch, pack-a-punch, MP40, MP, 40, AUG, Power, How do you turn on the lights, nazi zombies, Call of Duty, kino der untoten, kino der toten, strategy, walktrhough, guide, help, instruction, walkthrough, glitch, new, co-op, zombie, nazi barrier, hack, spawn, room, bo, cod7, winter blaster, thundergun, ray gun, five, dead, arcade, jfk, pentagon, easter egg, zeus cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment