Saturday, February 25, 2012

.hack//Infection Review (PS2)

.hack//Infection Review (PS2) Tube. Duration : 7.83 Mins.


In another one of my Re-Reviews, I'm taking another look at .hack//Infection for the PS2. I sunk a lot of hours into this game when I was younger, and I loved every minute of it, however the game can be repetitive. Does an awesome story help pull it through? YES! But the other games trip and fall on banana peels and my money, check it out in my review. Updates on my Twitter: twitter.com If you liked the video, feel free to comment, rate, or subscribe for more! :D.

Keywords: .hack//Infection, review, ps2, playstation, ps3, .hack, gu, infection, mutation, outbreak, quarantine, action, rpg, jrpg, kite, bulmung, blackrose, orca, grunty, hack, and, slash, fps, role, playing, mmo, world, of, warcraft, 360, wii, Nintendo, gamecube, Mario, 64, luigi, gaming, mysteries, yuriofwind, ctrlaltkill, wtf, is, with, fanboys, E3, 2010, weapons, handheld console, gameplay, leona, leona lewis, psp, xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment