Friday, June 1, 2012

Pokemon Nuzlocke - Spirit Gold Part 2

Pokemon Nuzlocke - Spirit Gold Part 2 Video Clips. Duration : 40.57 Mins.


Feel free to add me on Skype: hardytekyoyo Follow me on twitter, well, because you can. www.twitter.com Welcome back to my newest Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge! As I continue my journey through the Johto region, I meet some new friends who apparantly just sit still and do nothing. My kind of Pokemon :) PS how do you think the quality of this video is compared to the last Spirit Gold? Hopefully it improved. Music in the intro by www.youtube.com

Tags: Pokemon, pokemon ruby, pokemon sapphire, blazeblack, voltwhite, hack, hacked version, 649, all, nuzlocke run, nuzlock difficulty, Battle, walkthrough, unova, Zekrom, Reshiram, Playthrough, Lets play, 5th Generation, oshawott, tepig, snivy, XD, Gale Of Darkness, Colosseum, whirlwind, island, Japan, English, Patched, Rom, pokemonjourneyhd, Arceus, Champion, Elite Four, Gym, Pokemon ashgray walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment