Friday, February 10, 2012

How to hack/mod xbox account. LEGIT! ~~WORKING~~ JULY 2011

How to hack/mod xbox account. LEGIT! ~~WORKING~~ JULY 2011 Tube. Duration : 0.68 Mins.


OK so this is a company that i guess tests on the community by modding their accounts. I did it and thought it was definately a scam. So i emailed them my GT, email, and pass and said that i wanted modded zombies for black ops with the mod menus and stuff. I also asked them to make me a cool custom theme. What do you know, 5 days later i got on my account and put in black ops and turned mods on! The best part is that i didnt have to put them on again after i turned my xbox off!!! I will post another vid in a few weeks or so showing proof that this works (going on vacation now). I will put comments on for now but i think people will call it a scam before they even try it, which is what i would do too before i tried this. Here is the link. www.360acchackerz.webs.com

Tags: hack, mod, xbox, live, account, free, video game, computer hacks, points, company, legit, real, working, black, ops, modern, warfare, MW2, MW3, Call, of, Duty, cod, cod4, get, stuff, games, easy, get free, Zombies, shangri, la

No comments:

Post a Comment