Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pokemon Nuzlocke - Blaze Black Ep. 7: I Hate Candy

Pokemon Nuzlocke - Blaze Black Ep. 7: I Hate Candy Video Clips. Duration : 18.05 Mins.


Info on future video and more can be found on tweetster! www.twitter.com See the whole Pokemon Nuzlocke show here! www.youtube.com Part 7 of my Pokemon Blaze Black Nuzlocke Run! Today we may or may not get some new pokes, lose some pokes, meet some new trainers, buy a luxury car and rent a hot air balloon. Coming up in the next part we will be battling "N" for the second time. At depending on time, we will begin our challenge in the Nacrene Gym. Will Lenora's Normal Type pokemon be a major threat to our team? We will see. I apologize if this video isn't that good. I am stull adjusting to doing commentaries while playing and I have never talked for this long before. I will be improving while we take on this challenge. So please bear with me :)

Keywords: Pokemon, blaze black, volt white, blazeblack, voltwhite, hack, hacked version, 649, all, nuzlocke run, nuzlock difficulty, Battle, walkthrough, unova, Zekrom, Reshiram, Playthrough, Lets play, 5th, Generation, oshawott, tepig, snivy, XD, Gale Of Darkness, Colosseum, whirlwind island, Japan, English, Patched, Rom, pokemonjourneyhd, Arceus, Free Event, Champion, Elite Four, Gym

No comments:

Post a Comment