Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some lies are aloof too accessible to disprove

Some lies are aloof too accessible to disprove Video Clips. Duration : 4.72 Mins.


Nick if you wish to take your 2011 Toshiba laptop to BestBuy for service you will need this number 1002 054 0459 013111 Give them your name and mine and the address of the best buy in Tempe which is 1900 E Rio Salado Pkwy in Tempe, AZ 85281 and you are all set If any of you still believe that I sent him a 5 year old computer, ask him to show it. If any of you still believe that I sent him a computer with a keylogger on it, let me ask you two questions? Why would I pay for a two year warranty if my goal was to hack into his facebook and never bother to hack into his YouTube? Second why would I wait several months before striking? Flagable version can be found here www.youtube.com

Tags: happycabbie, spikebravo, Corky

No comments:

Post a Comment