Thursday, December 29, 2011

Black Ops Zombies - Round 60 Tutorial, Playthrough Killing 3500 Zombies Pt.1/20+

Black Ops Zombies - Round 60 Tutorial, Playthrough Killing 3500 Zombies Pt.1/20+ Tube. Duration : 15.05 Mins.


Read This Description First Guys You'll Understand More :), I hope you guys are going to enjoy the journey upto round 60, it will be a long long journey but i think you guys will support me right!? All i ask is that i get nice/funny comments :) a Like & Favourite, because that realy helps and it motivates me to make the next part :). I am going to be doing open lobby Zombie matches and its 1st join 1st play, if you want to know when im doing them follow me on twitter. twitter.com Hope you enjoyed, theres allot more to come, If you ever want to ask me a question, comment on my channel wall :)

Tags: thesyndicateproject, call, of, duty, black, ops, zombies, nazi, syndicate, how, to, tutorial, step, by, survive, round, playthrough, kill, kino, der, untoten, five, easter, egg, glitch, hack, glitching, hacking, montage, snipe, sniping, 15th, prestige, lobby, free, download, achivement, where, gaming, cod, blackops, BO, pickle9000, The, Project

No comments:

Post a Comment